If you are looking for the best virtual assistant services in Bangladesh, Jobayer Academy can help you because we are handling many students through SEO Pro Course and SEO Primum course. We provide virtual assistants from our qualified students. To ensure your satisfaction, we will take all responsibilities of your assistant.
List of services that we offer
➤ Full-Time Virtual Assistant: They will do you give ad hoc tasks. They will be General, Skilled, or Expert.
➤ Content Writer: We will provide General, Skilled, or Expert level content writers. They can be full-time or target base. Salary depends on quantity and quality.
➤ On-Page SEO Expert: Our on-page SEO experts can handle all of your on-page issues. They will work for you full-time or target base.
➤ Off-Page SEO Expert: If you need an off-page SEO expert, we can provide you. But if you need any paid tasks, you will be required additional payment. Such as guest posts.
➤ SEO Advisor: If you need any SEO advisor for your business, you can take it from us. We will provide you expert-level SEO advisor for your business.
Conditions To Take VA From Us
We will take total responsibility for your virtual assistant. If you think our given assistant is not fit for your job, we will change him immediately. Read the below conditions-
- Payment: Every month, you have to pay the salary in advance to the Jobayer Academy within 1 to 5 days. No transactions can be made with Virtual Assistant.
- Privacy: All types of payment information must be kept confidential.
- Forbidden: You can not make any job offer with the assistant without our permission. Otherwise, we will take action as per compliance law.
- Extra Payment: If you need any paid job, then you have to pay for them.
What is a virtual assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is a person who offers his services remotely or virtually as an independent contractor to different clients from anywhere in the world.
A virtual assistant is someone who is hired to take out the tedious day-to-day tasks of your business. They may be in another city, state, or country.
Or, it could be people who come to your office or meet in a co-working space once a week. It depends on you if your VA is virtual or not.
The most important thing is that they take care of getting the tasks that their client needs to be done without problems, either because they hate doing it or because it takes too much time.
Virtual assistants are especially sought after by entrepreneurs and online companies who need help but do not physically hire staff.
However, many small and medium-sized businesses use virtual support, especially for specific tasks such as social media management.
Who can hire the services of an AV?
Any entrepreneur or micro-entrepreneur who does not have the economic capacity but needs the same professional quality person who can support the different operational areas of business.
Who can be a Virtual Assistant?
Any professional with academic training or skills and abilities acquired through work experience who wishes to start his own business from home offering his professional services remotely can be a virtual assistant.
It is unnecessary to have a university education or speak English, but it is essential to have a set of skills and competencies that could be acquired through work experience.
How to become a virtual assistant?
If you want to become a virtual assistant and looking for virtual assistant jobs, here is everything you need to know to be one:
- Determine your skills and service packages.
- Create a website or landing page that describes your service packages and your experience.
- Establish your target market: Who is your ideal customer? What industry are they in? What is your budget? What are your struggles? How can you help?
- Find your market – Where are your ideal customers?
- Establish yourself as an expert: If your ideal customer is hanging out in forums or Facebook groups, take the opportunity to offer helpful advice in a way other than direct sales.
- Apply for virtual assistant jobs and submit pitches to your target market.
- Take an online interview to determine if you are a good professional.
- Sign a contract that outlines the job description and payment terms.
- To work! Deliver results and meet deadlines.
The virtual assistant is a profession with experience, knowledge, and abilities to help you in your daily tasks. Those tasks that you cannot fulfill or like to perform, which take away valuable time to take care of all those of significant impact on the growth of your company.
By outsourcing the services of a virtual assistant, you will be saving time and money. You will not have to pay benefits, taxes, office equipment, insurance, training, or enable physical space, among others. You will only pay for the work done
Once you have identified the tasks to delegate, you will have a roadmap to hire and train a virtual assistant and integrate her into your work team.
Hiring a virtual assistant means less stress; it will help you free yourself from monotonous and routine work. Trying to handle all business tasks can be exhausting and with negative results. Consider turning to remote resources to deal with those slow, repetitive, routine tasks.
I can not conclude without first give the grace s for reading this article and ask you; please share it to reach more readers like you; interested in knowing more about the virtual assistant and its benefits when hiring it.